FULL THAI RECIPE https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.571573369523376.140365.457251584288889&type=3 FULL ENGLISH RECIPE BELOW …
FULL THAI RECIPE
FULL ENGLISH RECIPE BELOW
Pastel Rosette Tools
Silicone baking sheet
Rolling pin and 1/16 inch ring tin
2 inch round cookie cutter
Pastry bag, round tips number 2,4 and leaf tip number 67
150 grams pink gum paste
– 6.5 inch in diameter, 4 inch height butter cake covered with yellow fondant
– 200 grams royal icing
– 100 grams green royal icing
Instructions of making rosette
1. Knead a pink gum paste on silicone baking sheet with rolling pin into 1/16 inch thick.
2. Using cookie cutter, press gum paste into round shape.
3. Using spatula, divide gum paste into semicircle.
4. Roll into roses, curved tip of the circle stay outside.
5.Cut surplus of the gum paste by using spatula, set dry.
1. Spoon royal icing into a pastry bag, using round tip number 4. Press the icing, zigzag, at the side of the cake, for glue the rolled roses.
2. Spoon green royal icing into a pastry bag, using leaf tip number 67. Press into leaves on the previous white icing.
3. Place the rolled roses on the royal icing that been pressed, attach with the cake.
4. Decorate top of the cake with royal icing, using round tip number 2, press into patterns. Press the leaves and place the rolled roses.
5. Press royal icing number 2 around the base of the cake.